Sunday, July 20, 2014

Road to Hell and so on

They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Well, so is my weight loss plan. Here is how my week actually turned out:

Tuesday: Week 2 day 1 of C25K + half hour of lifting: YES!
Wednesday: Yoga: Nope.
Thursday: Week 2 day 2 of C25K: Nope.
Friday: 30 minutes of exercise (however I want): Nope.
Saturday: Week 2 day 3 of C25K: You guessed it: Nope

But I did do week 2 day 2 and 30 minutes of exercise on fitsugar today. Does it make up for the lack of working out this week or the too much pizza and beer I had last night? No. Not really, but it's something. It's better than the nothing I've been doing. So my punishment for being such a slacker is to move on to C25K week 3 even though I only did two week 2s. I need to stay on track and also feel a little pain so maybe I will think twice these next weeks.

Speaking of next week; it's going to be a real challenge because I'm headed to Vegas, baby! But, not until Wednesday so I have Monday and Tuesday to do something, anything. I would also like to challenge myself to workout just once while on vacation. It will be the only time, like ever, I have done such a crazy thing. I'm sure the Bellagio (that's where I'm staying, FUCK YEAH!) has a gym or something for all those motivated people that don't want to fuck up their whole lives while enjoying the City of Sin. Wish me luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment